Consent to the processing of personal data
- I agree that the trading company EMARK s.r.o., IČO: 35803606, with its registered office at Dúbravská cesta 14, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”), as the operator pursuant to Art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), processed my personal data below for the following purposes:
☐ inclusion in the operator’s database of job applicants and the offer of suitable job opportunities and possible employment mediation based on the provided personal data (the processing of personal data results in the profiling of a person as a job applicant);
☐ provision of personal data to business partners and customers, the list of which is available on the website of the operator: www.emarkanalytics.com, in the event of the existence of a suitable job opportunity with such an entity.
- Personal data will be processed to the following extent:
- identification data – first and last name, date of birth, title, ID in the internal system, address of permanent residence, gender, citizenship/nationality
- contact data – contact address, phone number, email, or other provided contact data
- information from the professional CV or motivation letter that I will provide to the operator – especially photos, information about education, previous jobs and work experience, professional knowledge and abilities, interests
- written record of the interview, all communication between me and the operator
- written/electronic test results where my knowledge and skills were tested
- The operator has informed me that all personal data that I provide may be provided to other companies within the EMARK Group for the duration of this consent and in the event of a suitable job opportunity (it is not necessary to obtain consent for such provision of personal data, as it requires an authorized the interest of the operator and the companies of the EMARK group, which is the effective management of human resources between the companies of the EMARK group), namely:
- EMARK s.r.o., ID: 35803606, with registered office at Dúbravská cesta 14, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovenská republika,
- EMARK ID: 628 003 716, with registered office at Suite 2.01A, 1753 Botany Road, Banksmeadow NSW 2019, Australia, for the avoidance of doubt, if personal data is provided or made available to an employee of the operator, which is registered in Australia as a foreign company, it is not a transfer of personal data, since in this case it is one and the same operator.
- EMARK QS, s. r. o., ID: 36744972, with registered office at Dúbravská cesta 14, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic,
- Inpfinity with. r. o., ID: 44389744, with registered office at Dúbravská cesta 14, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic,
- Inphinity Limited, ID: 12513383, with registered office at Soho Square Center info, 18 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QL, Great Britain – I hereby also acknowledge that Inphinity Limited is located outside the European Union, and therefore in this case it will be a transfer personal data to a third country (Great Britain); however, as the Commission issued a decision on adequacy pursuant to Art. 45 par. 3 GDPR, i.e. on the adequate protection of personal data by the United Kingdom, it is not necessary to obtain consent for the transfer of personal data,
- EMARK s.r.o., ID: 28861281, with registered office at náměstí I. P. Pavlova 1789/5, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic,
- EMARK Services s.r.o., ID: 06441921, with registered office at Štefánikova 639, Zelené Předměstí (Pardubice I), 530 02 Pardubice, Czech Republic
- The operator does not make personal data available or provide it to other third parties or entities, with the exception of its intermediaries, which are persons providing services in the field of employee recruitment, cloud services, IT services, etc.
- The operator has the right to store my personal data for the above-mentioned purposes for a period of 3 years, and this period begins on January 1 of the calendar year following the year in which this consent to the processing of personal data was granted. After this time, consent can be requested again, while I am aware that I can freely decide whether to grant it or not.
- The operator has informed me that if I do not wish the operator to process my personal data, I can withdraw this consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent granted before its withdrawal. I have been informed that I also have the right to request from the operator access to personal data concerning me and the right to their correction or deletion or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, if the legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest, as well as the right on portability of personal data. I also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic. The provision of personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor a requirement that is necessary to conclude a contract, and as a data subject I am not obliged to provide personal data, but if I do not provide it, I am aware that I will not be able to be included in the register of applicants and nor will I be offered employment with other companies of the EMARK group, or with selected business partners and customers.
The operator has informed me that I can apply my above-mentioned rights in the following way:
- in writing at the address of the operator’s registered office: EMARK s.r.o., IČO: 35803606, with registered office at Dúbravská cesta 14, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, by sending a request for exclusion from the database,
- electronically at the email address: email@example.com by sending an email containing a request to be excluded from the database.
- Further information on the principles and conditions of personal data processing and on my rights arising from the aforementioned legislation is available at the point of collection of personal data and on the website of the operator: emarkanalytics.com.